META – Measure of Entrepreneurial Talents and Abilities
Entrepreneurship is the genesis of business innovation and growth. But all entrepreneurial activity starts at the individual level and some individuals have much more potential for it than others.
META is a state-of-the-art psychometric test that identifies entrepreneurial potential in order to help businesses nurture and retain their entrepreneurial talent. Designed by leading scholars from Goldsmiths, NYU and UCL, in collaboration with Harvard’s Entrepreneurial Finance lab and the UK Government, META is the result of a comprehensive 4-year research program and has been completed by over 100,000 people, in 10 languages, in 25 countries. It is the only validated commercial tool for identifying entrepreneurial talent.
- A 90 item multi-faceted measure of entrepreneurial potential
- 10-15 minute completion time
- Designed by leading academic psychologists
- Validated by over 100,000 people in 25 countries
- Norms include managers, CEOs, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and professionals from all sectors